Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mortal Instruments Movie

Woooo Mortal Instruments move update!!  The beloved Clary will be played by Lily Collins!  She has acted in The Blind Side, Priest, and soon to be released Abduction (with Taylor Lautner!).  And Jace will be played by... (DUN DUN DUN) Jamie Campbell Bower! Now, I don't know this particular actor but I'm really hoping he's good because I love Jace and don't want to see his part ruined!  Jamie has acted in Sweeney Todd, New Moon, Breaking Dawn, and freaking Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!! (Ok, I did not know that last one and I must admit, I am impressed.  Harry Potter is my absolute favorite!  Apparently, he plays the part of Gellert Grindelwald- which kinda makes me wonder how old he is... K just checked, 23 I think?  Anyway, this role impresses me!) But again, I really hope Lily and Jamie can pull off the role of these characters because I do not want this book/movie to be ruined like another popular YA book *cough* Twilight *cough.*  The movie is set to be released sometime in 2012!  Dang that's gonna be a big year!




Lily Collins Picture
              

No comments:

Post a Comment