Friday, March 18, 2011

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Lena Holoway has grown up in a world without love.  In three months, she will recieve what she has waited for her whole life: the cure.  Everyone over the age of eighteen recieves the cure, and once administered, it will rid you of any feelings of love.  Lena is excitedly counting down the days when something happens to make her rethink her whole view of life: Alex

This book was so beautifully written.  Lauren Oliver created a magical dystopian world.  I felt like Lena was such a real characeter and I could really believe what she was going through.  She really grew throughtout the story and by the end she was really quite headstrong.  All the characters were so well developed.  I loved the idea that love could be something to fear.  I can not wait until Pandemonium (Delirium #2) comes out!! Awesome book!

5/5 Stars


P.S. I absolutely adore this cover!!


 Delirium (Delirium, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment